- Our Cooking and Holding Controllers reduce labor at assembly by removing point-to-point wiring.
- Compact size optimizes appliance footprint
- Tab selectable voltage—stock fewer SKUs with this OEM control
- Appliance control offers on-board transformer to simplify installation
- Enhanced food quality, taste, appearance and consistency for complex recipes
- Simple to use interface eliminates crew errors
- Robust parameter set configurable for multiple applications: Base configuration includes: recipe time, set temperature, hold mode, steam, heat and fan pulse and more
- Two large LED dedicated displays for time and temperature, heat and fan output controls
- Electronic precision and durability eliminates need for recalibration
- Longer life than mechanical controls
- CE, UL, RoHS
- Available in 240VAC
For more information about Kitchen Brains® Models CH-50 & CH-100 Multi-Parameter Cooking and Holding Controllers or to place an order, please call 1-800-FASTRON or email firstname.lastname@example.org.